Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023 Payment Status, Beneficiary List:-Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023 eligibility, document needed, aim, how to apply online, status, Selection list, Eligible List, benefits and course offered by scheme. So let’s start our article guys. As you know that some of the other schemes are made for students by the government of every state. So that the government can provide full help in making a bright future of poor students. The benefits of this scheme are also taken by the poor children of poor families. Due to this, the government trying to make a better future for these students. Many children cannot complete their studies due to poverty. Their future gets lost in darkness. Many schemes are run by the government to help these deserving students.
A similar scheme was also launched in 2011 by the government of Andhra Pradesh for the welfare of poor students. Whose main objective is to improve the future of deserving students. The name of this scheme is Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023. Yes, this scheme was launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh to provide a higher level of education. Many students have taken advantage of this scheme till now. Every year a list of beneficiary students is issued, in which eligible students take advantage of this scheme and study abroad.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023 Payment Status
Jagnanna Videshi Vidya Deevena was launched by Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Jagnanna Videshi Vidya Deevena has been started on 11th July 2022. This scheme has been started for the eligible students of Andhra Pradesh. Poor students can go aboard and complete their studies.
Notification of Jagnanna Videshi Vidya Deevena is issued in September, December, January, and May. Eligible students are given admission through scholarships in one of the best 200 colleges in the world so that students can take advantage of the Jagnanna Videshi Vidya Deevena scheme. Under this scheme, 50 lakh will be given to the eligible student. These funds are given to the students in 4 installments through a bank account.
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Aim||Providing financial funds for the study|
Aim Of Jagnanna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
The main object of Jaggnanna Videshi Vidya Deevena is to provide financial help for those students whose financial conditions and families are economically weak. So with the help of this scheme, the future of those students can be bright. 14 lakh students will complete their higher education under this scheme.
Eligibility for Jagnanna Videshi Vidya Deevena Registration
- Applicant belongs to a poor family background like sc, st, etc.
- Applicant age must be under 36 years.
- The student must be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant’s family’s income must be less than 5 lakh rupees.
- Students should have 60% marks for entry in this scheme.
- The applicant can available for this scheme only once. He will not get this chance again in his life.
Important Documents Required
Some important documents are required before applying for Jagnanna Videshi Vidya Deevena documents required before applying for this scheme :
- Your date of birth certificate.
- 10th mark sheet.
- Your passport-size photograph.
- Income certificate of your parents.
- Email ID and mobile number.
- Your residence proof.
- Aadhar card
- Cast certificate if you are belongs to a backward cast.
- Admission fee receipt.
- Your passport.
- Bank account details.
- Non-taxpayer declaration.
- College admission certificate.
AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 Apply Online
Applying for this scheme you can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you can go to the official website of Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena.
- Now the homepage will be open in front of you.
- Now click on the registration option
- Now a new page will be open in front of you.
- You can enter your all login details and attach your documents to this form and submit it.
- Now your form will be filled successfully.
AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 Beneficiary List
- First of all, you can go to the official website of this scheme.
- Now the home page will be open in front of you.
- Now you can click on the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Payment Status or Selected beneficiary List then one more page will open.
- Now enter the year and your bill number and enter the all details of your bill.
- Now click on the check scheme payment status.
- Application status will be open in front of you.
Hope you like our article don’t forget to feedback to us guys.