(Registration) Koti Kanta Gayana 2023 Apply Online, KKG Singing Competition @Https kannadasiri karnataka gov in:-The Koti Kanta Gayana Program is being celebrated in Karnataka State by the Kannada Cultural Department. Koti Kanta Gayana Registration [kannada siri karnataka gov in]. The event will be held on October 28, 2022. 67th Kannada Rajyotsava is taking place. People who want to participate in the celebration and those attending the event must register.
The Koti Kanta Gayana Registration application process is done online. Candidates can read the article provided below for further information. Here is where interested parties can apply for the Koti Kanta gayana registration in 2022. The Kannada Cultural and Heritage reports that the V.Sunil Kumar will take place on October 28. The official website for the Koti Kanta Gayana Program is https://kannadasiri.karnataka.gov.in/kkg/public/, where applicants may submit Koti Kanta Gyana applications.
Koti Kanta Gayana 2023 Apply Online
You must read the information provided below in order to understand the registration procedure. The Department will run the initiative in the state of Karnataka. . It is a singing competition known as the Kannada Rajyotsava. The address and other information are listed in the official link at the bottom of the article.
The Koti Kanta Gayana program is available for both individuals and groups, as is well known. You must register on the official website if you want to participate in this event. The registration must be finished prior to the deadline or event day. those who took part in the Koti Kanta Gayana program. They will also receive a certificate online.
KKG Singing Competition Online Registration 2023
A singing competition called Koi Kantha will take place in the state of Karnataka. Anyone is welcome to enter and showcase their ability in this competition. Candidates will receive their online participation certificate.
Jaya Bharat Janani Tanujate by Tuvempu, “Vishwa Vinutana Vidya Chetana Sarva Hriday Sanskari” by Dr. Channaveera Kanavi, “Barisu Kannada Dindimava” by Kuvempu, “Hachchevu Kannada Deepa” by Dr. DS Karki, and “Huttif Kannadali Nadalli Uthuthu” by Dr. Candidates will be exposed to the program’s different kinds of Kannada music.
Https kannadasiri Karnataka gov in Offcial Website Link
All categories of officers and staff employed by the corporation, as well as the roughly 10,000 students enrolled in the corporation’s schools or colleges, school principals and teachers, and personnel working in primary healthcare facilities, should be eligible to participate in the Koti Kantha Gaana program.
The zone’s administrators should tell the neighborhood’s welfare development groups and local inhabitants about the possibility to participate.
Karnatka Koti Kanta Gayana Date And Venue
At 11:00 am, this event begins at State at several locations. They also revealed the program’s start date, October 28, 2022
Koti Kanta Gyana 2023 Registration @ Https kannadasiri karnataka gov in
- You now have the choice between Individual Registration and Institutional Registration.
- Everyone who intends to participate in the program must register.
- The Kannada Culture Department has created the following site to assist with this: https://kannadasiri.karnataka.gov.in/kkg/public.
- Both Individual and group entities may register.
- after visiting https://kannadasiri.karnataka.gov.in/kkg/public/ the official website of the Department of Kannada and Culture.
- A registration form for Koti Kantha singing will emerge.
- You will now get Individual Registration and Insitutanol registration.
- Proceed for Individual registration here.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Complete the candidates’ Full Name, Department and Organization Name, and Age fields.
- Check the information once more.
- Next, press the Submit button.
- You’ve finished the signup procedure at this point.
Institute Registration For Koti Kanta Gyana 2023 Apply Online
- Candidates must access the official website.
- Your screen will display a new window.
- The box for “Registration from the Institute” will be checked.
- Just click it. Correctly enter the information in the box.
- Name of Department, Country, State, District, and other pertinent information should be filled in.
- the necessary paperwork should be uploaded.
- Click the Submit button after double-checking the information.
- You’ve finished Koti Kanta Gayana Apply Online procedure at this point.